Use DVD Shrink to Back up DVDs on Windows Vista
Article by Jean Dylon
DVD Shrink is the free software application that you can use to make a back up copy of your favorite DVD movie on Windows Vista. The software manages the data on the movie in order to make it fit on a 4.7 GB disc. Below is a step by step guide for using DVD Shrink on Windows Vista.
– First of all, you need to download DVD Shrink software from the internet. Keep in mind that the DVD Shrink software is freely available on Official-DVDShrink dot org. So don’t get fooled by fake websites that want you to pay for this software.
– Insert the DVD that you wish to backup into the DVD drive of your pc.
– Click the ‘Open Disc’ button in the top left corner of the DVD Shrink screen.
– Choose the proper drive from the ‘Open DVD Disc’ pop window. Now click the ‘OK” button so that the DVD Shrink can start the analysis of the disc.
– If you want to stop the disc analysis, click the ‘Pause’ or Cancel button.
– Select the video compression ratio, if required. As already mentioned above, DVD Shrink software adjusts the original DVD so that it can fit on a 4.7 GB disc. The software has an automatic video setting which shrinks the DVD by about 50%. However, the software allows you to customize this setting and take a full back up.
– Delete the additional audio and subtitles that you don’t wish to back up. You can do this by un-checking the boxes corresponding with the additional material. Remember that you are required to complete this step for all categories listed under the DVD Structure section of the software window.
– Once you have made all the necessary adjustments, click the on the Backup button.
– Choose the proper DVD region from the drop down menu, if you see a pop up window highlighting the RCE protection on the DVD. If you are not certain about the region, you can yet move forward by clicking the ‘Leave RCE coding unmodified’ option. Now click the OK button.
– Choose the backup target folder from the drop down menus in the ‘Backup DVD’ window. You are recommended to back the DVD in your computer hard drive so that you can burn it later. However, the software sometimes chooses the folder from the most recent DVD you burned. If you want to change this folder, click on the ‘Browse’ button.
– If you want to stop the disc encoding process, click the ‘Pause’ or ‘Cancel’ button.
– Click the ‘Ok’ button as soon as the backup process is completed. Now you can burn the backup copy to a blank DVD by using the DVD Shrink software.
DVD Shrink is a tool for fitting a dual layer DVD in a single layer DVD disc. The latest version of Original DVDShrink software is 220.127.116.11. This software also works on Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP too.
Six Benefits of Working Out With Fitness DVDs
Article by Theresa Kruger
Fitness DVDs, health club or outdoor activities. Can’t decide which is right for you? With money being tight these days, you might consider a personal home workout with fitness DVDs to get your weekly dose of cardio. Here are a few advantages to consider.
1. It adds variety to your workout. There are so many different types of fitness DVDs on the market to choose from. There’s tai chi, heavy duty iron pumping, dance workouts, power step aerobics and kickboxing to name a few. There are many more varieties of workouts than you will ever get at one gym. There are also different levels of fitness DVDs. You may find more challenging routines on a DVD than at a local health club.
2. It’s quite affordable for most people. Instead of buying an expensive home gym or paying hundreds of dollars a year for a gym membership, try getting a nice assortment of fitness DVDs. You may need to also buy a set of dumbbells, aerobics shoes and an exercise mat. You’re all set to go!
3. Weather can never hamper your workout. If you normally enjoy walking, cycling or running, this is an excellent alternative way to stay in shape until the weather clears up.
4. You have all the privacy you need. If you tend to feel self-conscious about going to the gym because you are out of shape or overweight, fitness DVDs may be right for you. You can wear whatever you like and never have to worry about keeping up with rest of the fitness class.
5. It’s so convenient. Consider the fact that you would never have to drive to the gym after work. If you can get into a habit, why not make a point to pop in your DVD at a set time every day for your workout.
6. You can always reverse the DVD. If you missed something that the instructor is saying or like to do a certain part of the routine more than others that’s easy to do. Remember to always keep moving to keep your heart rate up.
Fitness DVDs are a great way to ease into a regular workout routine. If either your time or money is tight, this form of fitness might be right for you.
Theresa Kruger has studied Business and Finance and works as an Accountant Calgary, AB Canada. Theresa has varied interests and enjoys writing about them on her blog. It features reviews and how-to tips on As Seen on TV products. Her main motivation of writing this blog is to clear up confusion surrounding misleading infomercial claims. She also has a section devoted to a light-hearted look at unusual infomercials products and inventions.
Related Fitness Articles
Prenatal Yoga Video 3 Disc Set (2 DVDs + 1 Audio CD) Prenatal Yoga, Third Trimester Yoga, and Relaxation and Pain Management, Pregnancy Strength Building, Mental Focus, Relaxation, Reflexology, Labor and Delivery Coping Skills, Child Birth Education, Exercise, Toning, Labor Preparation, Breathing Patterns and Techniques
Looking for a shrinking software for your prized DVDs? DVD Shrink 2011 Gold V4.0
Article by Russel Nedal
Looking for a shrinking software for your prized DVDs? How would you like a program that can do this task perfectly and even facilitate you with many other options that make this whole process a lot easier, effective and efficient? If your answer is YES, well then look no further, it’s here; the new and improved DVD Shrink Gold 2011 in store and available for download.This software is one of a kind, completely compatible with the fresh operating systems like Vista (32 and 64 bytes). DVD Shrink Gold 2011 allows you to back up your disks all on one DVD disc, the option of re-authoring and re-encoding the movie is also available. Thus, it saves your time and money.If you want to copy a DVD the easy way, then you must try DVD Shrink Gold 2011. It is perfectly legal and It doesn’t get any simpler than this.Insert the DVD into the DVD burner or DVD ROM and see how it works. This Tool will analyze your DVD, encode video files and finally make copy of the DVD, simply save it where you want. DVD Shrink V4.0 even lets the users choose which level of compression they want for each DVD. The software creates an ISO image of the ripped DVD or a video file that can be processed, viewed or burned further.So, now the only question that remains: Are you ready for the new generation of DVD Shrink Gold 2011 software? If you are, then go right ahead, DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!
DVD Shrink gold is software to Shrink discs. You can use this free Shrinking tool V4.0 for DVD Ripping and burning. Download this latest tool to make backup of DVD. DVD Shrinking doesn’t get much simpler than this. This gold Software is the only shrinking software compatible with windows 7, windows vista 32 and vista 64 bytes computers.DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!
More Shrink Articles
- Shed Fat, build lean muscle and tone your body
- Intense 12 week program will transform your body
- 8 DVD set featuring varied workouts to provide total conditioning
- Each DVD features levels from 1 to 4 for beginners to advanced
- Stephanie Oram and the XTF trainers will guide you and keep you motivated
What is XTF At Home?
X-TrainFit At Home Training is a high intensity fitness program that is designed to be completed within the privacy of your own home or on the road. Very little equipment is just a set of dumbbells or exercise bands.
Over 12 weeks, you will use the 8 intense workouts on the 8 DVDs to shred fat and sculpt and tone muscle. Don’t worry, you won’t be bulking up, you’ll be building a slimmer, fitter you.
Each video demonstrates a modifi
List Price: $ 89.98
Price: $ 29.96
HEALTH BEAUTY AFFILIATE PROGRAMS. CLICKBANK AFFILIATE PROGRAMS FOR THE HEALTH AND BEAUTY BARBER INDUSTRY. EARN MONEY WITH THE ALEX CAMPBELL HAIRCUTTING SYSTEM. HEALTH BEAUTY AND BARBERING IS A 50 BILLION DOLLAR A YEAR INDUSTRY.
Categories: Fat Loss Products, Hot Product Reviews Tags: alex campbell, barber affiliate, barbershop, clickbank, DVD's, earn money, GA, hair cutting videos, haircut, how to cut hair, how to cut hair like a barber, weight loss, what s is the difference from a taper and a fade hair cut